Together we are stronger. CLOCS is a co-operative model with each member contributing to defining safer practices, achieving wider impact, and effectively implementing a nationally recognised Standard to ensure the safest construction vehicle journeys.
The CLOCS annual membership fee enables the CLOCS team to better support and promote CLOCS Champions and to ensure CLOCS is the robust national industry standard for all regulators, clients, contractors and fleet operators across the UK. Co-investment by CLOCS Champions will accelerate change.
- Tools and resources to support understanding & implementation
- Funded place for CLP training
- Additional discounted training places
- Regular news and updates
- Opportunities to influence
- Invitation to apply to join the CLOCS Working Group
- The right to use the CLOCS logo on websites, marketing material, hoardings, clothing etc.
- National awareness campaigns
Your co-investment in 2021 will enable the team to develop additional benefits:
- ‘How – to’ webinars
- Gate check app
- CLOCS Vox App (gives drivers a voice, capturing and collating driver feedback on sites (anonymously) in real time.
- Monthly safety forums
- Member awards scheme
Being a CLOCS Champion means you are supported to implement the Standard when you are contracted to comply.
What does a CLOCS Champion need to do?
A CLOCS Champion commits to:
- Sharing a clear plan to get most of its sites and/or fleet operating centres to be CLOCS compliant within two years
- Encouraging other organisations to adopt the CLOCS Standard
- Strongly advising its key supply chain partners to also become CLOCS Champions
CLOCS Champion members are party to the CLOCS Memorandum of Understanding and CLOCS Terms of Reference.
What will it cost?
The annual fee for an organisation to be a CLOCS Champion is £600 per annum
Membership fees for new champions apply with immediate effect.
Fees do not apply to community groups or organisations dependent on charitable donations.
Sign up for membership and future-proof your business today.