21 Construction

Principal Contractors  
Communicators  

  • 4th Floor, Boundary House, 9193 Charterhouse Street , LondonUK, EC1M 6HR 
  • 020 3307 0021 
  • http://www.21.construction 
  • Greater London, South East 

As a specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor. Approximately 75% of the works is fit out works with the remaining 25% being refurbishment.

Organisation Types


Contact Champion