FORS Overseer Dashboard
3 Sep 2018
FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) has launched a dashboard to help organisations that oversee a FORS accredited supply chain. Available exclusively to FORS Champions, the dashboard can be used to look up FORS organisations using two distinct approaches:
- By regions via the registered postcode
- By contracts via the FORS ID or organisation name
Using the dashboard is easy, and key features include:
- Seeing who is operating in given postcode regions
- Viewing and exporting lists of FORS operators in a FORS supply chain
- Monitoring operators' FORS status and upcoming expiry dates
- Requesting a call-back from an operator
- Sending an email to the FORS compliance team about a specific operator
The dashboard displays the search results in a map and table format, indicating days to expiry of an operator's current level of FORS accreditation making it easy to manage checks of operators' accreditations.
If you are not yet registered as a FORS Champion, you can do so with FORS here
Once approved as a FORS Champion, you will be able to access the new dashboard.
For more information and full guidance on the FORS Overseer Dashboard, please click here.
Latest NewsCLOCS City-Regions - platforms for CLOCS Champions to shine
2 Dec 2019Site Access Traffic Marshal: Calling all training providers
2 Dec 2019Updated: FORS Vehicle safety equipment guide
2 Dec 2019