26 Jul 2018
FORS is working in partnership with Licence Bureau Limited, the country’s leading provider of secure driver licence checks, to provide a variety of services:
- Driver licence checking - at point of employment and regularly thereafter
- Employee audit - confirms health, policy and ‘driving at work’ compliance
- Right to work checks - entitlement to work in the UK
- Driver risk assessments - online assessment and eLearning
- Grey fleet management - owner driver vehicle document checks
- Permit to drive - a free service providing exception reporting
- Online portal - Licence Bureau’s Compliance Managed Services (CMS)
This service is available to all organisations, whether or not they manage a commercial fleet, and can be used for any employee driving any type of vehicle on company time for business purposes. FORS members are entitled to preferential rates for using this service as part of their membership.
Please remember that licence checks need to be completed every six months.
To find out more and to register for your free quote, please visit:
Latest NewsInteractive dashboard on GB Road Safety stats now available
30 Jun 2020Virtual CLOCS Site Monitoring Visit - Kier's exemplar score
30 Jun 2020Together we can really influence governments across UK
30 Jun 2020