26 Jul 2018
FORS is working in partnership with Licence Bureau Limited, the country’s leading provider of secure driver licence checks, to provide a variety of services:
- Driver licence checking - at point of employment and regularly thereafter
- Employee audit - confirms health, policy and ‘driving at work’ compliance
- Right to work checks - entitlement to work in the UK
- Driver risk assessments - online assessment and eLearning
- Grey fleet management - owner driver vehicle document checks
- Permit to drive - a free service providing exception reporting
- Online portal - Licence Bureau’s Compliance Managed Services (CMS)
This service is available to all organisations, whether or not they manage a commercial fleet, and can be used for any employee driving any type of vehicle on company time for business purposes. FORS members are entitled to preferential rates for using this service as part of their membership.
Please remember that licence checks need to be completed every six months.
To find out more and to register for your free quote, please visit:
Latest NewsEvent: TfGM co-invest in CLOCS - Fri 18 Oct 2019 in Manchester
30 Sep 2019Construction Logistics Plan (CLP) Training now available from CLOCS
30 Sep 2019SPOT THE CLOCS competition
30 Sep 2019