CLOCS Safety Forum #5 - Learning to Prevent Collisions & Incidents
6 Apr 2021
Are you coming? The CLOCS Safety Forum continues in May. We'll be looking at how the construction industry can prevent more collisions and incidents on our roads - saving lives, costs and reputations.
*** NEW DATE: due to external factors throughout the Easter period, we are postponing CLOCS Safety Forum #5 from April to May. ***
March Forum Recap: We had a successful March Forum about technology and first/last mile routing. Thanks to Andrew Overton at AddSecure (formerly Connexas) and Ruth Trant at Alandale for their support, along with Ready Power Terrawise & CEMEX. Learnings are available to all Champions on the invitation list. Join it to see the learnings.
CLOCS Safety Forum #5 – May 2021: Learning to Prevent Collisions & Incidents
Thurs 20 May | 1.30-2.30pm (+ optional additional 30 mins for further discussions) | Zoom
Learn how to prevent collisions & incidents by improving investigation & management processes.
Relevant to all CLOCS Stakeholder groups – find out what’s happening in the industry, discuss experiences & explore how everyone can benefit.
- Introduction – CLOCS
- Speaker 1 – Richard Golding, Day Group
- Speaker 2 – John Moran, Flannery Plant Hire
- Breakout Groups
- Optional further discussions
To attend (CLOCS Champions only):
- Already on the invitation list - a calendar invitation went out on Thurs 1 April.
- Join the invitation list - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'CLOCS Safety Forum' in the subject line. If inviting colleagues, please provide their name, job title and email address and we will invite them.
About the CLOCS Safety Forum - Learning to Prevent:
The CLOCS Safety Forum is a monthly forum for CLOCS Champions to talk about road-related safety topics affecting the UK construction industry. Through collaboration and learning to prevent, CLOCS Champions are working together to achieve zero collisions between construction vehicles and the community. The Forum is held every third Thursday of the month from 1.30-2.30pm on Zoom. 2021 schedule below:
- Pilot - Speed
- Jan - Clear Dash, Safe Cab
- Feb - Driver Health & Wellbeing
- Mar - Technology and First/Last Mile Routing
- April - BREAK
- May - Learning to Prevent Collisions & Incidents
Latest NewsSafer, greener and more efficient construction journeys - driven by the new CLOCS Vox App
16 Apr 2021SCAPE joins CLOCS as part of ongoing commitment to health and safety
6 Apr 2021CLOCS Clear Dash, Safe Cab Checklist
6 Apr 2021