FORS Overseer Dashboard
6 Apr 2021
FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) has a dashboard to help organisations that oversee a FORS accredited supply chain. Available exclusively to FORS Champions, the dashboard can be used to look up FORS organisations either by regions via the registered postcode or by contracts via the FORS ID or organisation name.
Using this dashboard is easy, and key features include:
- Seeing who is operating in given postcode regions
- Viewing and exporting lists of FORS operators in a FORS supply chain
- Monitoring operators' FORS status and upcoming expiry dates
- Requesting a call-back from an operator
- Sending an email to the FORS compliance team about a specific operator
- The dashboard displays the search results in a map and table format, indicating days to expiry of an operator's current level of FORS accreditation making it easy to manage checks of operator's accreditations.
It is free to be a FORS Champion. If you are not yet registered as a FORS Champion, you can do so with FORS here.
Latest NewsSafer, greener and more efficient construction journeys - driven by the new CLOCS Vox App
16 Apr 2021SCAPE joins CLOCS as part of ongoing commitment to health and safety
6 Apr 2021CLOCS Clear Dash, Safe Cab Checklist
6 Apr 2021