FORS Overseer Dashboard
6 Apr 2021
FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) has a dashboard to help organisations that oversee a FORS accredited supply chain. Available exclusively to FORS Champions, the dashboard can be used to look up FORS organisations either by regions via the registered postcode or by contracts via the FORS ID or organisation name.
Using this dashboard is easy, and key features include:
- Seeing who is operating in given postcode regions
- Viewing and exporting lists of FORS operators in a FORS supply chain
- Monitoring operators' FORS status and upcoming expiry dates
- Requesting a call-back from an operator
- Sending an email to the FORS compliance team about a specific operator
- The dashboard displays the search results in a map and table format, indicating days to expiry of an operator's current level of FORS accreditation making it easy to manage checks of operator's accreditations.
It is free to be a FORS Champion. If you are not yet registered as a FORS Champion, you can do so with FORS here.
Latest NewsSECBE signs new contract for CLOCS to continue its vital work in making UK roads safer
22 Nov 2021Road Safety Week 2021
15 Nov 2021New resource from ICE: CLOCS: Good practice for designers
11 Nov 2021