CLOCS Safety Forum launching this month
2 Nov 2020
Meet other construction & built environment professionals once a month to discuss safety issues, understand their root causes, and share learnings. This Forum is exclusively for CLOCS Champions.
CLOCS Safety Forum Pilot – Speed in support of Brake’s Road Safety Week
Fri 20 Nov 2020 | 1.30-2.30pm | Zoom meeting
- 30 mins of presentations/structured discussions around speed safety issues
- 30 mins of open discussions
- 1-page flyer produced with key learnings from the Forum. Available online in Dec 2020.
Why attend? Learning to prevent:
- Learn best practice from other industry professionals
- Help to reduce your risks, encourage collaboration & tackle inefficiencies
- Confidential discussions
- COVID-safe networking benefits
Our first event is a Pilot. We are encouraging feedback and will use it to ensure it is right for you. It has been developed by the CLOCS Working Group and is suitable for all audiences and experience levels. The full CLOCS Safety Forum programme will launch in Jan 2021.
How to attend:
- Please send an email with the subject line CLOCS Safety Forum to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message should contain full name, job title, company, email address + telephone number of the attendee/s (your email signature may suffice).
- Event details will be sent to you.
*** To deliver this event effectively, we are limiting numbers so please confirm ASAP ***
If your organisation is not a CLOCS Champion, you can always contact email@example.com to discuss how we can help you.
Latest NewsCLOCS Works - Part 2 - Clients and Principal Contractors
1 Feb 2021CLOCS Safety Forum #3 - Feb 2021
1 Feb 2021Constructing Excellence SECBE Awards champion CLOCS
1 Feb 2021