CLOCS resources update: Compliance Toolkit
30 Mar 2020
The CLOCS team works hard to provide resources to help with the implementation of the CLOCS Standard. We are currently reviewing and updating the core guides which will be available in the next two months.
We have already completed the revisions to the Compliance Toolkit which is now available online in the Resources section.
This consists of:
- CLOCS gate check poster
- Compliance check form and non-conformance report
- Compliance checking & monitoring process diagram
- Example contractual clauses
- Compliance checking & monitoring process
- Driver non-conformance notification
- Example letter to suppliers
Latest NewsFORS Standard version 6 is postponed to January 2022
29 May 2020Updated: CLOCS Handbook - Assessment for on-site ground conditions
29 May 2020COVID brings new era for cycling and walking as Government releases £250m for urgent active travel schemes
29 May 2020