CLOCS resources update: Compliance Toolkit
30 Mar 2020
The CLOCS team works hard to provide resources to help with the implementation of the CLOCS Standard. We are currently reviewing and updating the core guides which will be available in the next two months.
We have already completed the revisions to the Compliance Toolkit which is now available online in the Resources section.
This consists of:
- CLOCS gate check poster
- Compliance check form and non-conformance report
- Compliance checking & monitoring process diagram
- Example contractual clauses
- Compliance checking & monitoring process
- Driver non-conformance notification
- Example letter to suppliers
Latest NewsNew CLOCS case study - London Borough of Croydon
1 Aug 2020CLOCS Guide update: How to embed CLOCS into the planning process to improve community safety
1 Aug 2020East West Rail Alliance reinvest in CLOCS
1 Aug 2020