SPOT THE CLOCS competition
30 Sep 2019
SPOT THE CLOCS: have you spotted a construction site with CLOCS branding around the UK?
Safely snap a shot of one of our CLOCS posters or banners in situ anywhere in the UK and you could win a £30 Waitrose voucher!
CLOCS around the UK
To celebrate Transport for Greater Manchester’s CLOCS launch strategy event on Friday 18 October 2019, we wanted to take a moment to highlight everyone’s efforts to help drive awareness and positive change in the industry. Please send in your snaps from around the UK to help us get the CLOCS message out there so we can ensure many more safer construction vehicle journeys.
- This competition will run from 1st October 2019 to 30th November 2019.
- Entries must include reasonable location details for verification purposes.
- Pictures taken from throughout 2019 will be accepted if appropriate details are provided.
How to enter
Send your snap to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name, job title and company:
- Location of photo (street, area, nearest village/town/city, country if known):
- Date taken:
- Site details:
- Why you think CLOCS is important (ideally 3-5 sentences):
- Unless agreed otherwise, by entering, all entries consent to being used for CLOCS marketing purposes.
- Please ensure you send a high-quality photo.
Don't forget: you're invited to attend TfGM's launch strategy event in October at the University of Manchester. Full details via the link below:
Latest NewsCLOCS City-Regions - platforms for CLOCS Champions to shine
2 Dec 2019Site Access Traffic Marshal: Calling all training providers
2 Dec 2019Updated: FORS Vehicle safety equipment guide
2 Dec 2019