Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) Briefings for Contract Specifiers
1 Jul 2019
FORS – the voluntary accreditation scheme for any company operating commercial vehicles anywhere in the UK or overseas - will be hosting a series of briefings designed to assist organisations that specify FORS in their supply chain, or that intend to do so in the future. This will be of interest to CLOCS Champions as the CLOCS Standard requires fleet operators to meet the requirements described as Silver in the FORS Standard.
Each FORS briefing will provide information to current and potential specifiers on:
- The benefits of specifying FORS
- The best way to introduce FORS within the supply chain to ensure a smooth transition for both the contract specifier and the operator(s)
- The support and guidance that is available to manage supply chain compliance
- The relationship between FORS, CLOCS and Transport for London WRRR requirements
- FORS activities
- The first briefing will be held in September – date and invitation to follow in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you are specifically interested in this event or have any questions about specifying FORS, then please email Raj Sharma at Rajinder.email@example.com
For information about FORS Champions, including how to become one, please click here.
Latest NewsEvent review: TfGM co-invest in CLOCS - Fri 18 Oct 2019 - Manchester
31 Oct 2019Update: CCS site reviews
31 Oct 2019London News: Direct Vision Standard and London Cycling Campaign
31 Oct 2019