CLOCS Annual Conference 2019: Influence & Information
20 Mar 2019
Main conference speakers include:
- Duncan Price, Head of Freight, Operating Licensing and Roadworthiness, Department for Transport
- Transport for Greater Manchester – driving regional influence
- Royal Town Planning Institute – informing planning policy adoption of CLOCS across the UK
- Croydon Council – making Construction Logistics Plans work for business, councils and communities
- Continental – Connected vehicles, connected communities: using information to drive change
- Southern Construction Framework – collective client demand to support progress
- Mulalley – principal contractor’s challenges and successes in implementing CLOCS
- Tarmac and FORS – fleet operator challenges and success in implementing CLOCS
Additional ‘how-to’ workshops in the afternoon will help delegates better understand and implement the CLOCS Standard. These include:
- Continental – Making the digital leap: how transport technologies and information systems really increase logistics performance and eliminate harm
- CEMEX and Berkeley Group – Engaging with the community and working with the supply chain through relationships and procurement
- Tideway and ATT – ‘EPIC: Logistics’ an immersive safety leadership workshop – empowering construction directors through to HGV drivers
- Mace and CCS (CLOCS monitors) – How to implement CLOCS very successfully at site level
You can find an overview of the main speakers and workshops here
Latest NewsSite Access Traffic Marshals: good, bad or ugly?
1 Jul 2019CLOCS Greater Manchester and beyond ... !
1 Jul 2019What are contractors asking fleet operators for ... ?
1 Jul 2019