CLOCS Conference 2019: Influence and Information: free tickets for members
7 Jan 2019
20th March in Birmingham from 10:00 to 15:15 – book your places now…..
All CLOCS champion members can apply* for two free tickets to attend – one for their organisation and another for a client, member of their supply chain or colleague from a different part of the business. All CLOCS champions are encouraged to invite such a guest to help with the wider communication of the benefits of CLOCS.
Main agenda items include:
- CLOCS – Successes and future strategy
- Department for Transport (TBC) – national Cycling & Walking Strategy
- Transport planning and logistics – Town Planners to influence change
- Construction Logistics Plans – a tool to gather and communicate information & requirements
- Using information to drive change
Additional ‘how-to’ workshops will help CLOCS champions to:
- Engage with the community and organise exchanging places events
- Communicate with the supply chain through relationships and procurement
- Lobby effectively
- Learn more about systems to manage information
More details will be available shortly.
Places are limited so please apply early. Click here to book your tickets
Members free, non-members £100
Would you like to exhibit – we have a small number of table-top spaces available. Contact Claire@secbe.org.uk for more information.
If you book a place but subsequently do not attend you will be charged a £75 non-attendance fee to cover the cost of wasted catering and resource.
*The CLOCS team reserves the right to decline applications for tickets
Latest NewsSite Access Traffic Marshals: good, bad or ugly?
1 Jul 2019CLOCS Greater Manchester and beyond ... !
1 Jul 2019What are contractors asking fleet operators for ... ?
1 Jul 2019