Construction clients, contractors and fleet operators across the UK are adopting the National Standard for Construction Logistics and Community Safety (CLOCS) – to ensure and demonstrate that they are taking all reasonable actions to protect pedestrians, cyclists and other vulnerable road users.
Why? Because over 500 people every year across the UK are killed or seriously injured in incidents involving HGVs when actions by planners, clients, contractors, and fleet operators can help prevent injury, protect drivers and witnesses from emotional trauma, protect business reputation, reduce insurance premiums and meet pre-qual requirements for tenders/contracts.
Join us at the CLOCS Seminar to hear from a range of speakers who will set out why and how they have adopted the CLOCS National Standard.
- Introduction to CLOCS – Derek Rees, CLOCS UK Project Director
- How local authorities are requiring CLOCS through planning and procurement conditions – Davey Robertson, Northumberland County Council
- How clients require CLOCS through procurement – Neil Cox, HS2
- How contractors provide the right site conditions and check compliance of fleet operators – Mace
- National site conditions assessment & directory – Glen Davies, AtoH
- Update on the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS)
- Questions and Answers
Book your place now for FREE by emailing AttendingClocs@tip-ex.co.uk
Please forward this invitation to your colleagues in the region