The fourth CLOCS progress event, held on Thursday 26 February 2015, was a great success with over 600 people attending and positive feedback received from delegates and exhibitors alike. The event demonstrated the successful results of the first two years of the industry-led initiative. Various vehicles, equipment, technology and research were on display in the demonstration hall with plenty of opportunity to test them out and speak directly with manufacturers and suppliers. CLOCS has made considerable progress since it began two years ago and this is largely down to the commitment and willingness of industry to work together towards a common goal. Thank you to all who attended on the day and to those that have committed their time to CLOCS over the past two years. We look forward to taking the initiative forward on a national scale.
Conference slidesClick here to view the conference presentation slides.
Please note: slides/ images not to be be reproduced without permission of the presenter
Q&AA number of questions were submitted during the conference, unfortunately we were unable to answer them all during the panel session. Please click here to view the full list of questions and answers. Guidance and literature Two new pieces of guidance were launched on the day: click here to view the full range of CLOCS guidance. These guides are designed to support the CLOCS Standard for construction logistics: Managing work related road risk. Feedback If you have not already filled in our quick feedback questionnaire, please click here to let us know your thoughts on the day. Press and media coverage Please see below some of the press and media coverage from the event:
- CLOCS press release - CLOCS showcases the future of construction industry road safety
- London Evening Standard - 'Cycle friendly' trucks unveiled to cut deaths on capital's roads
- Commercial Motor - Manufacturers unveil safer trucks at Clocs progress event
- Thinking Highways - New generation of construction vehicles launched as cyclist deaths mount
- London Cycling Campaign - Progress towards safer lorries highlighted at CLOCS event
- CILT - New safer HGV cabs showcased at major construction and cycle safety event
- SHD Logistics - CLOCS showcases the future of construction industry road safety
The full range of photos can be found here